What data we collect
- contact details such as your email address and phone number;
- data that identifies you such as your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, geolocation information about where you might be, operating system and version;
- data received from the third parties (Facebook, Twitter or other social media information that is not restricted by your privacy settings). your birthday details in order to send you special discount offers;
- data on how you use the website such as your URL clickstreams (the path you take through the website), goods/services viewed, page response times, download errors, how long you stay on webpages, what you do on those pages, how often, and other actions.
Why do we need it
Looneypapers.com collects your personal data in order:
- Provide services;
- Keep the website running;
- Improve the website;
- for customer support;
- for marketing purposes (with your consent)
- Looneypapers.com will not sell or provide your data to any third party where you have not provided your consent to do so. All other data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation
- (GDPR) 2018 and other applicable laws.
How Looneypapers.com collects personal data:
Looneypapers.com collects data when you interact with its website, especially when
- you browse any page of the website;
- Looneypapers.com calls you;
- you use the website;
- you receive emails from Looneypapers.com;
- you chat with Looneypapers.com for customer support;
- you connect integrations;
- you opt-in to marketing emails.
- No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law, there is a legitimate interest, where you have consented with us to do so, or in order to fulfil our services to you.
What are your rights?
You have the right to access to any data that we hold relating to you. Requests must be made in writing and proof of identification is required to protect your data and to ensure it is not disclosed to unauthorized parties. Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this data, rectify it or have it deleted. In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact in writing to Looneypapers.com. We will then look-into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
The Company controls and manages Looneypapers.com (hereinafter the “Website”) which may collect particular data for its business purposes.
Definitions of legal bases for the processing
Consent – your clear agreement to the processing of your personal data for a specific purpose.
Contract – the reason why the processing is necessary based on a contract you have with the Company, or because the Company has asked you to take specific steps before entering into that contract.
Legitimate Interests – the reason why the processing your data is necessary which is based on the legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided those interests are not outweighed by your rights and interests. These legitimate interests are:
- gaining insights from your behavior on the Website;
- delivering, developing and improving the Website;
- enabling the Company to enhance, customize or modify the Website and services;
- determining whether marketing campaigns are effective;
- enhancing data security.
If you have given consent to the processing of your data you can freely withdraw such consent at any time by emailing the Company to [email protected]
If you do withdraw your consent, and if the Company does not have another legal basis for the processing of your data, then the Company will stop the processing of your personal data.
If the Company has another legal basis for the processing of your data, then the Company may continue to do so subject to your legal interests and rights.
If you are a registered user or a visitor to the Website the Company acts as the ‘data controller’ of personal data. This means that the Company determines how and why your data are processed.
Treat your personal data confidential and secure.
You may choose not to provide the Company with personal data. If you choose to do so, you can continue to visit the Website and browse its pages, but the Company will not be able to provide its services and process transactions without personal data.
You may turn off cookies in your browser via settings. You can block cookies on your browser refusing cookies. You may delete cookies. If you turn off cookies, you can continue to use the Website and browse its pages, but the Website and certain services will not work properly.
You may ask us to refrain from using your data for marketing. You can opt out from marketing by emailing us at [email protected]
You can exercise the following rights by sending us an email at [email protected]
1. You have the right to access information about you, especially:
- the categories of data;
- the purposes of data processing;
- third parties to whom the data disclosed;
- how long the data will be retained and the criteria used to determine that period;
- other rights regarding the use of your data.
2. You have the right to make the Company correct any inaccurate personal data about you.
3. You can object to the Company using your personal data for profiling you or making automated decisions about you. The Company may use your data to determine whether we should let you know information that might be relevant to you (for example, tailoring emails to you based on your behavior).
4. You have the right to the data portability of your data to another service or Website. The Company will give you a copy of your data in readable format so that you can provide it to another service. If you ask us and it is technically possible, we will directly transfer the data to the other service for you.
5. You have the right to be “forgotten”. You may ask erasing any personal data about you, if it is no longer necessary for the Company to store the data for purposes of your use of the Website.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the use of your data by the Company. You can address any complaint to the Data Protection Authority in United States (https://www.ftc.gov)
In the context of the right to access information the Company shall provide you with the information within one month of your request unless there is a justified requirement to provide such information faster.
We have security and organizational measures and procedures to secure the data collected and stored. We have security policies and data processing agreements with all our employees and contractors who are obliged to follow and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures. We have internal Information Security Policy. Connections to the Website are encrypted using 256-bit SSL with integrity assured by the SHA2 ECDSA algorithm.
We use servers that comply with strict international data security standards, including ISO 27001.You acknowledge that no perfect security infrastructure exists, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure, and there may be some security risks.You are responsible for your login information and password. You shall keep them confidential. In case if your privacy has been breached, please contact the Company immediately on [email protected]